In this Section
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
We currently have a vacancy for a Pre-School Assistant at Rayndrops Pre-school Henlow
Location - Henlow Village
Salary range – According to age and experience
Hours – 25 ½ hours per week
Salary Scale: 2a Point 4
We are looking to recruit a Level 2 or Level 3 childcare practitioner in our highly successful pre-school.
We are looking for someone to help promote the aims and objectives of the pre-school, and the main duties will include:
• To play and have fun with the children, inside and outside, in all weathers.
• To support the children with their physical and emotional needs in a caring and sympathetic nature.
• To ensure the pre-school maintains a high standard of hygiene and cleanleness.
• To help maintain the learning environment and keep it well organised and inviting to the children.
• To ensure confidentiality at all times.
The successful applicant would be working as part of a dynamic team, delivering in the moment learning in a pre-school.
Application packs are available below or email the school office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is: 15th September
Interview: 17th September 2020.