North America (Year 4)
Welcome to North America class!
We are a kind and happy class where we try our best to show how hard we are learning!
Our class teacher is Miss Bowden.
Our Classroom Environment:
Our classroom is a welcoming learning environment where working walls support and stimulate children’s learning and we take pride in displaying our work.
Each half term, our lessons are focused around a topic. This supports children to deepen their learning and to gain knowledge through a variety of learning styles and creative activities.
In Year 4 our topics are;
- On Top of the World (Mountains)
- What a Saga! (The Vikings)
- Who Pays the Price (Water around the World)
- Untangling the Greeks (Ancient Greece)
- Building Britain (Countries & Cities of the UK and how it has changed)
- Eureka! (British Inventors and Inventions since 1800’s)
- Please may children come to school with a water bottleto ensure we stay hydrated.
- Please visit Seesaw orParent Mail for messages and announcements.
This page is currently in the process of being updated.